Effective Date: 01/07/2022
The Product is owned and operated by: State Transport Logistics Pty Ltd (ABN 58 123 269 929).
We are committed to the protection of Your privacy while You use the Product.
“Company IP” includes, but is not limited to, the contents, layout, design, colours, appearance, graphics and imagery of the Website, Content and Materials as well as all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property contained in the Product, Content and Materials.
“Content” means any content, writing, images, audio-visual content, or other information published on the Product.
“Goods” means any or all goods provided on the Product.
“Items” means any and all of the Product, Goods, Content and Materials collectively.
“Materials” means any materials, information, or documentation that We may provide to You in connection with Your use of the Product including documentation, data, information developed by Us or owned by Us, and other materials which may assist in Your use of the Goods or Product.
“Parties” means both You (the user of the Product) and Us (the owner of the Product) collectively.
“Personal Information” (PI) means information that we obtain from You in connection with Your use of the Product.
“Product” means the website including all pages, all subpages, all blogs, all forums, all other connected pages, and all other connected internet content whatsoever, the home page or main page of which is located at: www.StateTransport.com.au
“Third Party Links” means links or references to websites other than the Website, to content other than the Content or to materials other than the Materials, none of which are controlled by Us.
“Us”, “We”, “Our”, “the Company” or “the Owner” refers to State Transport Logistics Pty Ltd (ABN 58 123 269 929).
“You” or ““Your” refers to the user of the Website.
“Your Content” means any Content posted to or added to the Website, Content or Materials by You or by somebody authorised by You or doing so on Your behalf.
- Words referring to one gender include every other gender.
- Words referring to a singular number include the plural, and words referring to a plural include the singular.
- Words referring to a person or persons include companies, firms, corporations, organisations and vice versa.
- Any obligation on a Party not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done
TYPE OF INFORMATION AND HOW IT IS COLLECTED
- When You use the Product, We may collect information from You through automatic tracking systems (such as information about your browsing preferences).
- From time to time We may request information from You to assist Us in improving Our Product, Goods, Content or Materials. For example, We may ask You to answer some questions about Your demographics, Your shopping preferences, or Your other preferences in relation to the Product.
- Cookies are small files stored on Your computer or mobile device which collect information about Your browsing behaviour.
- Cookies do not access information which is stored on Your computer.
- Cookies enable us to tailor our configurations to Your needs and preferences, to improve Your user experience.
- Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, although You can change Your browser settings to control cookies, including whether or not You accept them, and how to remove them.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED
- Please note that no systems involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, are completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of Your Personal Information very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect Your Personal Information.
- We use appropriate physical, digital, managerial and security systems to store Your Personal Information and to protect it against unauthorised access, destruction, or disclosure.
- We do not combine, link, or aggregate any of Your Personal Information with other Personal Information of Yours which We are holding
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
- We use Your Personal Information to help us improve your experience with Our Product.
MERGER, RESTRUCTURE OR SALE OF OUR BUSINESS
- Part or all Our business may be merged, restructured, or sold including but not limited to through an ordinary sale of business or of stock, a corporate reorganisation, a change in control, bankruptcy, or insolvency proceedings.
- In the event that such a merger, restructure or sale occurs as described in the preceding sub-clause hereof, We may transfer Your Personal Information, including personally identifiable information, as part of that merger, restructure or sale.
EMAIL OPT IN/OUT
ACCESSING, UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You have the right to request access to any of Your Personal Information which We are holding.
- You have the right to request that any of Your Personal Information which We are holding be updated or corrected.
IS YOUR PI CONFIDENTIAL AND SECURE?
- We take all reasonable steps to keep the PI we hold secure and to ensure it is protected against misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification, or inappropriate disclosure.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- We take customer satisfaction very seriously. If You have a complaint in relation to Our handling of Your Personal Information, We will endeavour to handle it promptly and fairly. For Your information, an overview of Our complaints handling procedure is as follows:
- Any complaints are forwarded to Our General Manager for review. We aim to review all complaints within 7 days of receiving them (although this cannot be guaranteed). If necessary, the General Manager may then refer the complaint to another section within Our organisation for consideration. If further information is required, We may contact You to request that information. If We accept fault in relation to the complaint, then We will propose a resolution (which may or may not be the same as any resolution proposed by You). If We do not accept fault, then We will contact You to advise You of this.
- We aim to complete this entire process within 21 days if We are provided complete information in the first place (although this cannot be guaranteed). However, if You do not provide complete information then this is likely to delay the handling of Your complaint.
- If You are not satisfied with Our response to Your complaint, You may refer your complaint to the relevant external dispute resolution organisation in Your area.
DOWNLOAD PDF COPY